Now that we’ve had a quick tour of Ameego, let's begin setup by customizing your restaurant's global settings.
Navigation: ‘Dashboard’ tab then ‘Settings’
Goal: Customize your restaurant's settings.
- Day start and end: Ameego will make your schedule for you! In order to do so it needs to know a few things about your schedule, like what's the earliest start time you would schedule a person, and the latest end time someone would be scheduled to be working. Be sure to give Ameego accurate information so it can be accurate for you.
- Show end times: Would you like your staff to to see their scheduled end times on their schedule?
- Overtime: What are your region's overtime parameters? Enter the number of hours that would equate to daily and weekly overtime at your restaurant. Example: daily overtime = 8 hours, Weekly overtime = 40 hours. No daily OT? Set it to the maximum hours you would want to schedule a person to work in a day.
- Min shift gap: One touch will not schedule an employee two shifts within this many hours of each other.Preferred sales metric: Do you use your gross or net sales to calculate labour?
- Break rules: Do you ensure every employee gets a certain break once they work a specific amount of time? If a break isn't the norm leave break rules at 0.
Okay, now let's set up your department groups!