Ameego’s Multi unit reporting will help operators compare and understand key performance indicators (KPIs) from a specific store, across a region, or even the entire enterprise.
This valuable business intelligence provides the ability to pinpoint cost overspend quickly and easily, and take action that will positively affect company profitability.
Who’s it for?
- Multi-unit operators, regional managers, executive teams, and head office.
What does it do?
- It pulls information from all locations into a single online dashboard that allows you to analyze and compare each store’s sales and labour KPIs.
- Reports can be viewed by single store, regional breakdow,n or entire enterprise.
- Week-to-date and single day overviews.
- Initial reports include:
- Understand each location's labour percentage number based on actual sales and labour totals (daily and weekly).
- Location overview
- Overtime report
- Review each location’s daily and weekly overtime spent.
- Labour comparison (scheduled vs. actual)
- Drill down to read log notes to get a better understanding of how the numbers were achieved.
- Understand which locations are hitting their labour targets and which are overspending.
Want to learn more? Drop us a line!