Next up, let’s set up your average schedule for the week.
The idea here is that you will be able to choose from these Base Floor Plans when making your schedule each week.
Aside from creating your Base Monday - Sunday floor plans, consider any seasonal, event or admin schedules you want to save and reuse. Ex: Inventory Monday, Mother's Day, etc…
Navigation: Scheduling Tab > Base Floor Plans
- Monday Base Floor Plan: We have already got you started with an average restaurant Monday. Now you can make it your own.
- Base Floor Plan Start and End Times: Click and drag the scheduled shift bar to adjust start and end times.
- Base Floor Plans Add Shift: Click add shift at the top of the screen and choose the department you would like to add a shift to. Delete a shift by clicking the center of the shift bar then select remove shift.
- Base Floor Plan Badges: Click the center of the shift bar to add a badge to a shift.
*NOTE* Remember this is how Ameego will know what type of shift this is when making your schedule.
- Add New Base Floor Plan: Once your Monday base floor plan is done click create new and copy from Monday to build Tuesday. This will allow you to copy over the Monday floor plan you’ve just made and tweak it from there. Repeat for until you have created your weeks floor plan.
Next is setting your restaurant events! Last one then you're ready for training.