Let’s start with a quick rundown of Ameego itself.
Goal: To better your understanding on how to navigate Ameego Manager and Ameego Anywhere
- Ameego Online Software: If you have access to the internet you have access to Ameego! You can log in from any desktop or mobile device. Basically, you could be on a beach in Mexico and check in to see how your restaurant is doing, write a schedule, or adjust sales forecasts.
- Login: To log in to Ameego simply open a web browser and go to www.myameego.com. We prefer using google chrome but any browser will do!
On the top right hand corner of the screen click on the 'LOG IN' button located between the 800 number and 'GET A DEMO' button.
Ameego Manager Navigation: When you first log in you will be taken to the Manager Dashboard. There are four tabs on the top of your home screen. Each one will take you to a different section of Ameego Manager: Dashboard, People, Scheduling, and Intel. At any point click the Ameego logo in the top left corner of the screen to get back to the Manager Dashboard.
Manager Dashboard: The Manager Dashboard was designed to get your managers in and out in 60 seconds before their shift. In that minute they’ll be able to see things like their projected sales for the day, how they’re doing sales and labour wise for the week, the weather for the next three days, who’s going to be in overtime, staff requests, log notes, etc. Be sure to play around on this screen and familiarize yourself with it as the information here will keep your team in the know about your restaurant's daily operations. Note: best practice is to have your managers log in to their Ameego dashboard daily before their shift. The information there will help them make better business decisions for the restaurant and increase consistency.
- Logbooks: Click the Intel tab then ‘Logbooks’. Ameego has built in logbooks to make it easier for your managers to communicate with one another. We have set you up with two logbooks to start: FOH and HOH. Your managers can click on one and write a summary of their shift under the appropriate header. If you would like to edit your logbook headers, click ‘Manage Logbooks’. Note: best practice for logbooks would be to log in to Ameego and enter your notes in your logbooks after each shift. Each note is time stamped and you can also see who is reading your logbooks (and who’s not!).
- Login menu: Click your name at the top right corner of the screen to see a sub menu of options.
- Ameego Anyware: Click ‘Ameego Anywhere’ from this sub menu. This is the staff side of Ameego. Your staff can access their upcoming schedules, use the shift swap, submit an availability change, request time off, and contact other staff through Ameego messenger. Make sure you familiarize yourself with this side of Ameego!
- Knowledge base: This is where you can access all the Ameego guides (including this setup guide!), what's new in Ameego, and FAQ's.
- Open a support ticket: Here’s where to go if you need help! Click here to open a separate tab in your web browser. You’ll simply enter the required information, submit a support ticket to our team, and we'll get right back to you. Hours of response are Monday to Friday 8 am. to 4 pm. Central Time.
- Ameego Manager: If you are still in Ameego Anyware, your top menu option is now Ameego Manager. Give that a click so we go back to that side!
- Help tab: This takes you to the same knowledge base / help centre as described above. It is on the left hand side of any page or tab of Ameego Manager.
Next up, your Global Settings!